How to join – To become a member of Epping RSL simply fill out one of the forms below that best suit you and hand it in (with relevant information if needed) to one of our friendly staff on your next visit.
Service Membership – Are available to current and former members of the ADF with at least one day’s service. Or a person with a minimum of 6 months service in the Allied Armed Forces. (Service number will need to be provided.)
Affiliate Membership – Are available to relatives of a person who was eligible to be a Service member. Affiliate memberships are also available to members of emergency services (police, fire brigade, CFA, ambulance and/or SES. Emergency services personnel must have been a member of that emergency service for at least 6 months. Affiliate membership is also open to; A Bronze Medallion member of a Surf Life Saving Club; or A Corrections/Prisons Officer.
(Name, service number and unit details of relative will need to be supplied)
Social Membership – Are available to any member of the community who wishes to join an RSL Sub-Branch.
Cost – $10 a year (Jan – Dec) or $30 for Three years.
By becoming a member of the Epping RSL your contribution helps to support our club as well as the community.
Making it possible for our venue to help support those who have supported us including Veterans, Service personnel and our local community.
Memberships benefits include:
- Birthday voucher – $12.50 off your meal and a free pot of house Beer, wine or Soft- drink. Printed from members kiosk booth situated in front of members area.
(Voucher must be used in birth month)
- Automatic entry into promos via the kiosk No signing in required – just swipe your card at the kiosk.
- Generous discounts on meals and drinks
- Earn points back to spend on meals drinks. $1 spent = 2 points (POS)
- Additionally, you can also join the RSL Rewards loyalty program to use points online at the RSL rewards website.
- Ability to join all the sub-clubs’ activities.
- Full access to Members facilities
- Access to takeaway bottle shop facilities (must produce membership card)
- Monthly members draw.
- Friday and Saturday night courtesy bus service.
- Friday night members draw every week drawn on Friday evenings @7pm & 8pm
- A Free entry into our Members ‘Spin the Wheel’ draw every Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
- PLUS multiple Raffles, Prizes & Giveaways
Exclusive for Service & Affiliate Members:
- Service members have full voting rights and the ability to stand and serve on the committee.
- Affiliate members have voting rights on matters that pertain to the club only and can also serve on the committee.
- Quarterly MUFTI for Affiliate and Service members